Granite Countertops Care & Maintenance
Premier Granite Countertop Care in San Diego, CA
The Countertop Company has provided premier granite countertop care throughout San Diego, CA, and the surrounding areas for more than 20 years. Our family-owned and -operated countertop company takes pride in serving the community and delivering high-quality results to our valued customers. In addition to granite care, we also offer custom art stone inlays and a large selection of styles and materials. Whatever your countertop needs are, our professional team has you covered.
How To Care For Granite Countertops
Often, your granite countertops are one of the centerpieces of your home. While these exquisite countertops are immensely durable, they can lose their luster and shine over time. If a sealant was applied to your granite countertops, you might think you do not need regular granite maintenance; however, this is not the case. Over time, sealant can wear thin, allowing various liquids to seep into your granite countertops, as well as residue, germs, and dirt. Because of this, regular professional maintenance is critical when it comes to protecting your investment. Do-it-yourself products can cause more harm than good, so the one true way to care for your granite countertops is hiring a team of specialists, such as the ones at The Countertop Company. We will eliminate any stains and ensure your countertops are clean and endure for the years to come.
The Steps Of Granite Countertop Maintenance
For decades, the highly-trained and -certified countertop specialists at The Countertop Company have provided professional care and maintenance of granite countertops. With each care and maintenance service we provide, we go through the following steps:
- Clean & Scrub – With our professional-grade granite countertop cleaning products, we will remove any built-up dirt and grime without damaging the surface of your exquisite countertops. Additionally, the solution we use is non-toxic, so you can ensure your home will be cleaner and healthier after our cleaning and scrubbing treatment for your granite countertops.
- Remove Residues – Once the surface of your granite countertops has been thoroughly cleaned and scrubbed, we will remove any residues with our professional-grade granite countertop residue remover.
- Seal – After removing any lingering residues from your countertops, we will apply a small amount of our professional-grade granite countertop sealer. The sealer will dry quickly and leave you with a durable layer of protection for your highly-prized granite countertops.
- Polish – After applying our professional-grade sealant to your countertops, we will then use our professional-grade granite polish to ensure your countertops are bright and beautiful again.
The Benefits Of Granite Countertops In Your Home
Granite countertop care and maintenance are imperative if you want your granite countertops to endure through the years while remaining beautiful. Whether they’re in your kitchen, bathroom, or other room in your home, they are a focal point and a significant investment. The benefits of granite countertops in your home are vast. We’ve listed a few of the primary benefits below:
- Resistance to scratching and chipping
- Resistances to stains, heat, and moisture
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Increases the value of your property
- Each slab of granite is expressly unique
Contact The Countertop Company Today
Have you ever wondered how to take care of granite countertops? Simply give the professional team at The Countertop Company a call, and we’ll take care of the rest for you. For granite countertops maintenance in the San Diego, CA area, we are the go-to company of highly-skilled and -trained professional countertop specialists. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our expert team.