Custom Countertop Options for San Diego Homes
If you’re looking for the best countertop for your kitchen or bathroom, look no further. The Countertop Company offers several varieties, styles, and materials. Many of our customers choose quartz, as it is durable, eco-friendly, and versatile in different areas of your home. Learn about our quartz countertops and schedule a consultation with The Countertop Company.
Quartz: A Beautiful and Durable Option for Your Countertop
Compared to granite, engineered stone is much stronger and easier to take care of. At The Countertop Company, we provide San Diego homeowners with beautiful quartz countertops, all at affordable prices.
Unlike granite and other natural stones, quartz can be manufactured to have a uniform appearance. This makes it much easier to customize and fit in different areas of your home. Our quartz countertops are engineered to be resistant to bacteria, as well as requiring less maintenance. Quartz holds its appearance and can be modified to mimic just about any building material.
Types of Quartz Countertops at The Countertop Company
- Caesarstone – Caesarstone is comprised of 93% natural quartz, one of nature’s strongest minerals. It is resistant to scratches, stains, heat, and most household chemicals. It does not need a sealant and clean-up requires only soap and water. The look of Caesarstone has a modern feel, with colors ranging from nearly solid colors to surfaces with stone aggregates. Caesarstone is the first quartz brand to mimic natural stone with a slight veined appearance in select colors. Check out their new recycled colors. This product has a lifetime warranty. It is manufactured in Israel.
- MSI – See full Slabs at the San Diego Location.
- Silestone – Silestone is comprised of natural quartz. It is created with Microban, which inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew. It offers a large range of colors, from neutrals, earth tones, and even neon. Several colors are available in a leathered finish. Canadian designer and HGTV’s host of Divine Design, Candace Olson, is the national spokeswoman for Cosentino North America and has used Silestone in her designs for years. Check out their eco-friendly line. This product has a 15-year warranty.
- Cambria Quartz – Cambria quartz is comprised of natural quartz. It is resistant to stains and is certified by NSF International for use as a food preparation surface. Every slab is manufactured in Minnesota, USA. Cambria is certified by Greenguard as a low-emitting product for indoor air quality and is suitable for school environments. The look of Cambria’s Quarry Collection resembles quarry cut stone, such as granite. The Desert Collection is made up of monochromatic hues found in nature. The Classic Collection is made up of aggregates of quartz. Lifetime limited warranty.
- Hanstone – Hanstone is comprised of fine natural quartz. It is resistant to scratches, stains, heat, and bacteria. It does not need a sealant, and clean-up requires only soap and water. Hanstone is certified by Greenguard as a low-emitting product for indoor air quality and is suitable for school environments. Colors range from neutrals to earth tones. Residential Lifetime Limited Warranty for North America.
- LG Viatera – LG Viatera is compromised of 93% natural quartz. It is resistant to stains, scratches, chips, cracks, mold, mildew, heat, and burns. Viatera offers 22 designer colors inspired by earth tones. This product has a 15-year warranty.
- PentalQuartz – PentalQuartz is a composite of natural quartz, one of the most abundant and hardest minerals on the planet, and pigments, bound with high-quality polymer resins. PentalQuartz is manufactured using the most advanced and latest technology from Breton SpA of Italy. PentalQuartz is a high-quality, solid, non-porous surface product that is resistant to scratches, heat, stains, and water, providing a virtually maintenance-free surface.
- Samsung Radianz – Samsung Radianz is comprised of 93% natural quartz and is combined with polyester resin and pigments, which gives the product superior performance. Samsung Radianz Quartz is substantially harder than granite and is scratch-resistant and non-porous. This product has a Lifetime warranty.
- Corian Quartz – Comprised of 93% quartz, CQ creates a tough product. It rates a 7 out of 10 on the hardness scale (diamonds have a rating of 10). It is resistant to heat, scratches, and staining.CQ is NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Certified for food contact and Class I(A) fire rated and Greenguard certified as a low-emitting material. The new Terra Collection contains 25% post-consumer recycled content. It comes in 54 earth tones. 10-year transferable residential limited warranty
Why Choose a Quartz Countertop?
There are several advantages to choosing a quartz countertop for your kitchen or bathroom:
- Ease of cleaning, repair, and maintenance.
- Eco-friendly compared to other materials since it is manufactured.
- Create a sense of uniformity within a room.
- Choose from a wide range of colors and styles.
- Non-porous, making it more durable and resistant to liquids.
Choose The Countertop Company in San Diego
Whether you are looking for quartz, granite, or marble countertops, The Countertop Company is here for you. We help you throughout the design and installation process, allowing you to utilize your living space to its full potential.
With more than 20 years of industry experience, we have the tools to help you achieve the kitchen of your dreams in as little time as possible. Schedule a consultation with The Countertop Company today at 7602334955.